Trouble shooting Gmail sign in problems!
Though the Gmail is one of the best webmail service and is being provided by Google Inc who owns thousands of servers, there are still have some chances that Gmail account users may face some login problems. It is really annoying when we need to check some important mail and Gmail does not opens up and keep displaying ‘Loading…..’ massage. This kind of problems are rare with Gmail but it worth to know some solution for it. if you are facing same problem follow the below steps which may help you to get rid of login Gmail sign in problems.
1. First things we need to perform is to clear the our browser cache and temporary files that computer save from internet, also dont forget to clear the cookies. This task many time gives the results; but Gmail will ask you to login again.
2. Most common practice is to manually type Gmail url in browser to open it. Most of the time people uses http://gmail.com; instead of this try opening http://mail.google.com/mail which is the secure url and may help to load faster.
3.There are some keybord short cuts that can be used to get fast results, press Ctrl+F5 when the Gmail loading massage appears. This trick may help to load inbox quickly.
4. Use Gmail support page to trouble shoot your problems.
5. If Nothing helps try to change browser and claer cache of new browser prior to opening Gmail. (I recommand Chrome to sign in Gmail as chrome is build by Google itself)
6. Finally try to open m.gmail.com which is a simple html Gmail site build for mobile devices and may work fine.
Hope this few simple thing might help to them who is not able to login to Gmail. I cant resist to share a youtube video that I found very funny but useful to share here though it is a bit irrelevant to this topic.
Fun with Gmail!